Risk Assessment Methods
Let us take the hassle out of risk assessments and method statements by completing them for you.
Call to enquire: +233242936870
Why Choose Us?
What is a risk assessment?
Risk assessment is a term used to describe the overall process or method where you:
- Identify hazards and risk factors that have the potential to cause harm (hazard identification).
- Analyze and evaluate the risk associated with that hazard (risk analysis, and risk evaluation).
- Determine appropriate ways to eliminate the hazard, or control the risk when the hazard cannot be eliminated (risk control).
The aim of the risk assessment process is to evaluate hazards, then remove that hazard or minimize the level of its risk by adding control measures, as necessary. By doing so, you have created a safer and healthier workplace.
When should a risk assessment be done?
There may be many reasons a risk assessment is needed, including:
- Before new processes or activities are introduced.
- Before changes are introduced to existing processes or activities, including when products, machinery, tools, equipment change or new information concerning harm becomes available.
- When hazards are identified.
By using HSEQ 360, you can rest assured knowing that your risk assessments and method statements are being written by highly experienced and fully qualified health and safety experts. Not only is the content written to an exceptionally high standard, the professional format of these documents will withstand scrutiny by the best in the business.
Our RAMS will help your business:
- Comply with relevant legislation
- Meet client and customer requirements
- Increase tender scores
- Gain a competitive edge and win more contracts
- Assist in reducing the risk of accidents and injuries