ISO 14001 Certification
We can help your business reduce its environmental impact and energy costs through the implementation of ISO 14001.
Call to enquire: +233242936870
Why Choose Us?
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management
ISO 14001:2015 indicates that an organization running an environmental management system manages its environmental responsibilities and resources in a way that helps to promote the organization’s environmental performances. Environmental Management Systems are intended to improve an organization’s environmental performance, as well as help organizations achieve their environmental objectives; that’s what ISO 14001:2015 helps to facilitate.
You need an ISO 14001:2015 certificate to prove that you’ve deployed ISO 14001:2015 in handling your organization’s Environmental Management System. Interestingly, ISO 14001:2015 certificate can be obtained by any organization that meets with the requirements and follows the registration processes, the size of the organization notwithstanding.
At HSEQ 360, we can help your business achieve ISO 14001 certification for the Environmental Management System by:
- Carrying out an initial assessment of business policies, processes and practices
- Providing recommendations to achieve the required standard
- Carrying out an assessment and awarding certification
- Taking full management of the implementation process or transition to the Environmental Management System
What are the benefits of having ISO 14001?
Complying to the latest ISO 14001 standard will help your business:
- save cost in managing waste, recycling, and consumption.
- provide an organization with a hedge over its competitors when preparing/submitting tenders to clients.
- prove to stakeholders that you’re committed to deploying revolutionary (cutting-edge) ideas in running your business
- improve their environmental performance, reducing waste, and gaining on other ecological aspects.