The Mission of Internal Audit is to enhance and protect organizational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight.
The role of internal audit is: “to provide independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organization’s operations. It helps an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes”
Our QHSE Lead auditor will provide you with a wide range of experience in order to carry out internal audits to review your management system.
We examine the conformity and effectiveness of your individual or integrated management system according to the audit program. The annual repetition of the internal audit serves to maintain, monitor, and improve your applied standard.
Our specialists will show you optimization potential that will enable your organization to prepare optimally for the certification audits.
Internal audits / first-party audits can certainly be considered as a “stress test”, ie as a preparation for actual certification.
Performing your internal audits with our “external” QHSE auditors is beneficial to your organization for several reasons
- Your respective management officers are too closely involved and audit your own applications (operational blindness) or yours
- Your management system is new and possibly insufficiently staffed or missing training / shortage of skilled workers)
- Your internal auditors currently have extensive knowledge of the standard used (transition / multi-site changes, new agents)
- A certification change should be sought, or an important customer audit is imminent
Implementation of the audit program for your management system
Support in the integration/transition of your existing management systems
Depending on whether you are building, unifying or expanding a QHSE or H & S or QE system, we combine your existing systems with desired new standards and restructure your system to certification by a recognized certification body or auditing by relevant stakeholders
Execution of the internal audits of the following systems:
- ISO 9001: 2015
- ISO 14001: 2015
- ISO 22000: 2018
- SO 50001: 2018
- ISO 45001: 2018
- OHSAS 18001 Transition
- ISO 27000:2018 etc…
- Give us a call +233242936870/+233205144803/+233507612016
or email [email protected]